General, Bariatric and Robotic Assisted Surgery
C. R. Hall, MD is Board Certified in General Surgery. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, summa cum laude, at Cumberland College in Williamsburg, Kentucky and his Doctor of Medicine from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida. Dr. Hall served his internship and completed his residency as Chief Administrative Resident at the Ohio State University Medical Center. He continued on there as Assistant Professor of Surgery and completed a fellowship in Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Surgery which included training in Robotic Assisted Surgery.
Dr. Hall is a member of the American College of Surgeons, and a candidate member of the Society of the American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. His clinical interests include application of the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System in anti-reflux procedures and laparoscopic complex abdominal hernia repair.
Links of Interest:
- Flyer - Discover How Robotic Surgery Can Relieve Your Pain June 2013
- Article: Robotic Surgery Now Available at South Florida Baptist Hospital May 2012
- Article - South Florida Baptist Hospital Performs First Liver Resection 2/27/12
- Article - Latest Robotic-Assisted Surgical System Now Available at South Florida Baptist Hospital 2/3/12
- Article - Surgeon Returns Home to Serve Community 10/13/11
- Video - Bariatric Surgery: C.R. Hall, MD 7/9/12
- Video - Robotic Surgery: Patient Story 9/7/12
General and Vascular Surgery - Plant City
1601 West Timberlane Drive, Suite 100
Plant City, Florida 33566-0957
Location Phone: (813) 708-1312
Location Fax: (813) 443-8147