Pediatric Hematology-OncologySt. Joseph's Hospital
3001 W. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33607-6307
Location Hours:M-Th: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
F: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Driving Directions:Our office is in the St. Joseph's Cancer Institute building located on the campus of St. Joseph's Hospital. The entrance is on North Habana Avenue, one block north of W. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., on the west side of the street.
We specialize in all hematologic and malignant disorders and diseases that affect infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary family-centered care including:
- Onsite laboratory for rapid diagnosis
- Inpatient and outpatient services at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital of Tampa
- Physicians that are active, full members of Children’s Oncology Group - the world’s largest cooperative children’s cancer research entity which provides access to cutting-edge clinical trials
- An established comprehensive sickle cell program
- An established bleeding disorders and thrombosis program
Links of Interest:
- We provide consultative care at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital and other area hospitals.
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital is a member of CureSearch for Children's Cancer
You can lessen your waiting time in our office by completing the forms on the Patient Forms Page and bringing them with you to your appointment.