CardiologyHeart Failure - Hampton Lakes12780 Race Track Road, Suite 400
Tampa, Florida 33626-1395
Location Hours:Monday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Evening hours available on alternating Thursdays
Driving Directions:Located in the BayCare Outpatient Center at Hampton Lakes, approximately 1/2 mile west of Countryway Boulevard.
HealthPoint’s Cardiology/Heart Failure Care Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital is a comprehensive and collaborative heart failure management program that aims to slow disease progression and improve quality of life. Our program features:
- Care coordination and transition management
- Comprehensive medical tests to determine and treat causes of heart failure
- Medication standardization and optimization
- Selective use of appropriate heart devices
- Exercise prescription and rehabilitation therapy
- Lifestyle counseling to improve nutrition and manage smoking
- Quarterly “Health Feedback” meeting with specialists to review progress and set care goals
- Collaboration with referring physicians as well as renowned heart transplant specialists and medical centers
For more information, please call our office or click here to download a flyer.
Healthcare Providers serving this location.