Hematology and Oncology - Plant City1601 West Timberlane Drive
Plant City, Florida 33566-0957
Location Hours:Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Driving Directions:Our office is located in the Ed and Myrtle Lou Swindle Medical Arts Center, 1/4 mile west of South Alexander Street.
Our Board Certified physicians treat adult patients, providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary, patient-centered care. Each patient’s treatment and survivorship plan supports the whole person and helps them overcome the many challenges associated with cancer and blood disorders.
- Convenient, outpatient-based services as well as St. Joseph’s Hospital-based services
- Cutting edge medications, including chemotherapy and molecularly targeted therapy
- State-of-the-art imaging
- Molecular and genetic testing
- An integrated program with St. Joseph’s Hospitals and the BayCare Health System
- Support services include nutritional counseling, exercise and physical rehabilitation programs, psychosocial support, and spiritual care
- Innovative surgical options, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery, as well as advanced radiation therapy treatments are offered through our partnership with surgical and radiation oncology specialists
Links of Interest:
Honors and Awards:
Healthcare Providers serving this location.