Cardiology/Heart Failure - Tampa3003 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd.
Medical Arts Building, 2nd Floor
Tampa, Florida 33607-6307
Location Hours:Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Spanish speaking staff available.
Driving Directions:Located at St. Joseph's Hospital on the 2nd floor of the Medical Arts Building.
HealthPoint’s Cardiology/Heart Failure Care Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital is a comprehensive and collaborative heart failure management program that aims to slow disease progression and improve quality of life. Our program features:
- Care coordination and transition management
- Comprehensive medical tests to determine and treat causes of heart failure
- Medication standardization and optimization
- Selective use of appropriate heart devices
- Exercise prescription and rehabilitation therapy
- Lifestyle counseling to improve nutrition and manage smoking
- Quarterly “Health Feedback” meeting with specialists to review progress and set care goals
- Collaboration with referring physicians as well as renowned heart transplant specialists and medical centers
For more information, please call our office or click here to download a flyer.