Hematology and Oncology - Tampa3001 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33607-6307
Location Hours:Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Driving Directions:Our offices are in the Fred J. Woods Radiation Therapy Center located on the campus of St. Joseph's Hospital. The entrance is on North Habana Avenue, one block north of W. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., on the west side of the street.
Our Board Certified physicians treat adult patients, providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary, patient-centered care. Each patient’s treatment and survivorship plan supports the whole person and helps them overcome the many challenges associated with cancer and blood disorders.
- Convenient, outpatient-based services as well as St. Joseph’s Hospital-based services
- Cutting edge medications, including chemotherapy and molecularly targeted therapy
- State-of-the-art imaging
- Molecular and genetic testing
- An integrated program with St. Joseph’s Hospitals and the BayCare Health System
- Support services include nutritional counseling, exercise and physical rehabilitation programs, psychosocial support, and spiritual care
- Innovative surgical options, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery, as well as advanced radiation therapy treatments are offered through our partnership with surgical and radiation oncology specialists
Honors and Awards: