Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery - Tampa3003 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd.
Medical Arts Building, 2nd Floor
Tampa, Florida 33607-6307
Location Hours:Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Spanish speaking staff available.
Driving Directions:Located at St. Joseph's Hospital on the 2nd floor of the Medical Arts Building.
Our physicians are proficient in most Cardiac, Vascular, and Thoracic procedures and treatments including:
- Arrhythmia Surgery, including Atrial Fibrillation
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Complex Aortic Valve and Root Disorders
- Complex Vascular Limb Salvage Surgery
- Endovascular Treatment of Abdominal and Thoracic Aneurysms
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lung Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Valve Repair and Replacement
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery, including Carotid Endarterectomy
- VATS Procedures, including Total Thoracoscopic Lobectomies
Links of Interest:
- Article - St. Joseph's Hospital Continues Cardiac Care Tradition with Opening of New Heart Institute
- Article & Video - Heart Institute Opens New Facility
- Link - St. Joseph's Heart Institute Serves Children and Adults